Plumber Job Details Near Naples, FL
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
Who you are
Experienced Plumber who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting, and earning customers for life!
What you will do
· Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures which will include toilet replacements, faucets replacements, water heater replacements, soldering, and common plumbing repairs.
· Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, water quality, and code compliance in residential.
· Handling customer queries, troubleshooting/resolving problems, responding to call outs and preparing cost estimates
You must have these things
· Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
· 3+ years of experience as a Service Plumber.
· Valid US Driver’s and Plumbing License.
· Good work ethic and willing to learn new methods.
· Physical dexterity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
PPE is provided by the company
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.