Electrical Technician Job Details Near Naples, FL
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
Who you are:
Experienced Electrician who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills and be a master at troubleshooting and earning customers for life!
Why we need you:
To offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line techs- like you!
We are looking for people who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
What you will do:
· Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, and the parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
You must have these things:
- 1+ year of Electrical Service experience is preferred.
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- A valid US Driver’s License.
- Physical dexterity.
What we offer:
Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the area. You will have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied work truck-, take home, safe, super-cool.
- Insurance Benefits — health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, hospitalization, cancer, accident, and critical illness insurance coverage.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- 401(K) Plan with a company match.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation
- A family. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings and you will build life-long friendships at Best Home Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
PPE is provided by the company
- Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply